Monday, March 11, 2019

Almost 3 week plateau. Strict calories, advice appreciated.

Hey everyone, My Stats are 6'1, 91kg, 23m. Looking for advice.

Weighed in at 91kg on 21/Feb. Today at 91.3kg. Been eating strict 1500 calories or less. Weigh everything I put in my mouth pretty much unless it's a one serving thing. It just kills me inside when I think about how hard I tried to stay on track and in soon to be a month I will have nothing to show for it. Am I missing something?

I have read threads about common reasons such as bowel movements which for me have been pretty consistent. Also that I could be miscounting or underestimating calorie values which seems highly unlikely considering how meticulously I weigh everything.. Any advice to how you guys overcome plateaus would be appreciated.

Feel like I am nearing the end of my weight loss journey but damn these last 5-7kg's are just so hard to take off. Finally sorry for such a post I know it doesn't really add any value for you guys but is helping me vent some frustration and hopefully keep me on track.

submitted by /u/mrjojostyle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HfL92n

No comments:

Post a Comment