Monday, March 11, 2019

Heart Rate 190+ while jogging?

Hey everyone, I’ve been a lurker on r/loseit for awhile now and while I imagine this question has been asked before, I was curious as to if anyone could provide an explanation.

I’m a 20 yo Male. I’ve been working out and cleaning up my diet since January 4th and managed to cut down from 310 to 265 as of this past Sunday (with an eventual goal weight of 180). My question stems from the fact that even with my 44lb weight loss, and weightlifting/cardio for the past few months my heart rate is around 190 when jogging on the treadmill (according to my fitbit). Does this seem like a dangerous level? Is there a reason I haven’t seen any real improvement? I understand I should probably get a doctors opinion if I’m worried, but I’m curious if anyone else has been in this situation.

Thanks in advance!

TLDR; OP lost 44lbs, can now jog 10 minutes instead of 2 minutes at a moderate pace but still has a heart rate of 190.

submitted by /u/Skorpius98
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Jgyr5E

No comments:

Post a Comment