Saturday, March 16, 2019

An Archaeologist of my own body

I might be the only, but as others have been on their weight loss journey does anyone else get so excited when they see a new bone for the first time? I know it’s a weird thing to get excited over, but I was so fat (5’9”,M,380 pounds) that every bone I had was buried under inches of fat. I’ve been losing weight since March, 2018. I took a break over the holidays (by then I weighed 235 pounds.) and couldn’t get back on the wagon till March 2019. But now I’m back on and down 15 more pounds (220 with target weight at 170! So close!) and the joy has returned.

Throughout the whole journey I have loved when I take off all my clothes to weigh myself, instead of looking at all the skin and droopy fat that’s still there, to look for any new bones that are now visible through my skin that haven’t been before cause of the fat. I feel like an archaeologist of my own body. The Collar bone has been the biggest thrill so far. But just seeing glimpses of my upper ribs again (lower will take a bit more digging) bones in my arms, legs, hands feet, it’s incredible!

Does anyone else do this? If not you should give it a try!

submitted by /u/Moonofmylife1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TN78nt

No comments:

Post a Comment