Saturday, March 16, 2019

I am so thankful to this sub

Hi! 21 Female 5'6, SW 276 CW 258 GW 150

Last year I went to this 2 mile run my time was 45 minutes, today I finished it in 37 minutes. Its not a big improvement but it was nice!

I want to thank this sub for helping me start my weight loss journey. I have spent most of my life overweight. I have lost almost 20 lbs now but I have a really far way to go.

I didnt know how to lose weight before, my mother put me on so many diets when I was a teenager, I had been on atkins, hydroxycut, slimfast all before I was 16. They were all miserable failures and they all made me feel like a failure for every pound I gained on them. I thought I was the worst person in the world.

I didnt know how to properly count calories, control portion sizes, or anything. Until I found this sub. I am losing weight, eating better and feeling better.

I am going to reach my goal one day. When that happens I will have this community to thank for helping me finally achieve a healthy body!

submitted by /u/LadyCashier
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2F5o9Qk

No comments:

Post a Comment