Saturday, March 16, 2019

Lower Weight On Period

Hey all, I've noticed something weird about my body in the past six months or so. Whenever I'm actually on my period, I drop weight pretty fast. For example, I started the week at around 226, and today I weighed in at 223 on the dot. I'm eating to lose one pound a week, roughly 1700 calories a day. I've gone over my calories by about a hundred, but never under. I'm usually up a pound the day after my cycle is done, and I stay there and start losing weight accordingly again. Does anyone know why this happens? It's weird to have a "whoosh" every month, especially when I'm "supposed" to be the most bloated I will be all month. I'm not mad that it happens (I'll take weight loss any way it comes in a healthy way), but I'm just curious as to why this happens every single month.

submitted by /u/thekatgoeskaput
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HnSiOj

No comments:

Post a Comment