Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Been out of it for a bit - will this help, just looking for advice.

I've started a regimen to start my journey with weight loss. About 3 years ago, I was successful in losing about 50lbs in less than 4 months, mostly due to jogging, and controlling what I ate. Everyone said it was bad for me but I looked and felt awesome. Right now I am 237lbs, I was 180lbs before.

I've started a new regimen a week ago, but am unsure on the results. What do you guys think? I've cut a LOT of food out of my diet - I was eating fast food for lunch for the last 3 years, then eating again at home out of guilt because my wife cooked. (This alone will should cut my calorie intake by 1000.)

This is my daily routine now:

  • I've already cut calories to under 1500/day.
  • I am walking 1 mile to work downhill to work.
  • Taking a 2.5 mile walk around my work campus, instead of eating.
  • Walk 1 mile uphill home.
  • Go home and eat something sensible. Usually it's some sort of meat, and vegetables fried with 0 calorie spray in a nonstick pan.
  • Take a 2.5 mile walk until it gets warmer, When I will start running.
  • Eat a sensible meal.
  • I've committed myself to doing pushups and situps. In a week's time, I already can do 15 pushups, and 4 situps. My goal is to do 50 each a day, or more.

I relax on Weekends and go out to restaurants with the wife.

Do you guys think I'll be able to drop at least 30lbs by May 31st? I'm going to start logging my walks in Endomondo, so I can keep up with my progress.

As for the calorie deficit - I was eating under 1000 calories before, and never felt sick or any loss of energy. I actually feel much better since I've cut off the fast food calories. I'm never really hungry either.

submitted by /u/amdhunter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NIfze3

No comments:

Post a Comment