Friday, March 15, 2019

Boyfriend trying to help me lose weight

I’ve always struggled with my weight, when I was skinny I thought I was fat because I would compare myself to other people. I currently weigh 158 pounds and I’m 5’ 2”, my goal weight would be 140. At the beginning of this month my boyfriend and I decided to start tracking our weight loss/ eating habits, and it started off okay but now I feel like I’m competing against him and I don’t like it. Every Friday we have weigh ins and I seem to never meet my goal weight for the week and he always does. I’ve been tracking my calories everyday and going to the gym everyday and I’m not seeing progress. I feel as though he’s not taking it seriously because it’s so easy for him, he also will go without eating hardly anything some days or go out drinking but will lecture me on how I need to count all of my calories. Unlike him I can’t go without eating dinner that just not an option for me. The whole getting fit together has become more of a competition than helping each other out. Has anyone else every gone through this before?

On a side note since I started going to the gym I’ve been feeling stronger and happier about myself but I’m just not seeing any results on the scale. My problem is that I constantly crave sweets, does anyone have any suggestions of healthy alternatives there are to ice cream or chocolate that I could eat?

submitted by /u/mlucia11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2udqofb

No comments:

Post a Comment