Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Feeling bummed with new scale. :/

First post (I think). (M25/5’6”)I’ve been off and on with weight loss for the past few years. (Since graduating HS in 2012) This past fall I hit my heaviest. 262. I vowed that 2019 is going to be the year. I have a graduation to attend in Florida and a cruise in December. I’m going to look my best for both of those. But January was a struggle with snow days and having the entire pantry. February was the same way. But March hit and I adopted a new mantra: “If not now, when?” As part of this new mantra, I purchased a digital scale to more accurately weigh myself. Yesterday was my lowest weight to date 247. 15 LBS!! Today the new scale got in and I weighed myself at 254... i know weight fluctuates, but I’ve never had it do that much before. I realize that is still below my start, but it’s now less than 10 lbs. I feel like I’ve digressed even though I know I haven’t. Idk why I’m posting this, but I needed to get it off my chest. I was so happy with 15lbs. Also another thing that has helped me with my mantra is another phrase I took off of /r/fitness : eat like an adult. It has really helped me. I hope someone gains something from this post. (And my gain I definitely mean lose!)

submitted by /u/kansaskid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J8vOm8

No comments:

Post a Comment