Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Feeling Accomplished

I started my weight loss journey a couple months ago, and I’ve made some little changes to my routine since then, like taking the stairs when I can.

Well, lately I’d been feeling a little defeated, because I hadn’t lost as much weight as I thought I would have by now. And then I took the stairs to my class like I’ve been doing all semester.

I realized that I was going up the stairs faster than I usually do, and I wasn’t winded at all.

No trying to hide my breathing so people don’t see how out of shape I am. No taking it slow and pushing myself to keep going. Just nonchalantly going up three flights of stairs like I’ve been doing it all my life.

I haven’t been able to do that in almost a decade.

Thanks so much to this sub for the motivation to be better to myself and make little changes like that. Talk about a great feeling ❤️

submitted by /u/Meganella9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CldcJI

No comments:

Post a Comment