Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Free pizza on campus...

Hi everyone! So I’m currently a university student. This is my first year here after transferring from a junior college, and so I have reallllyy let myself go. And I’d like to blame the fact that it’s my first time ever being away from home, or the fact that I am way too busy to eat healthily.

But that’s all bs, ya know? I’ve been really overweight my entire life. For reference, I’m F/19/5”3/229lbs. I haven’t been in Onederland since like, middle school.

My highest weight was 237. At the beginning of this year I vowed to lose weight, but I only barely started taking it seriously two weeks ago, in which I came down to 229lbs. Pretty good!

But eating clean is SO hard. Which brings me to my topic: free pizza. They were giving out easily three slices to every person who walked up. they had like over 30 boxes, swear on my life. And I got in line for the slices, despite knowing I was going to have a good dinner tonight.

And then when there were only three people in front of me, I left the line. I decided: No! I can’t do this! Dominos may LOOK good, and it MAY be free, but I couldn’t.

So basically, this is a story of how I resisted my worst nightmare in weight loss: free pizza. And I think that if I can resist this, I can resist so much more! I’m really motivated to hit onederland, no matter the obstacles.

Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/aprilfourth
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CiA3Wq

No comments:

Post a Comment