Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Best weight loss scale to buy? Mine fluctuates constantly, and I’m not sure if I’m losing and gaining that often, or if my scale just sucks?

I bought the “Amazon’s choice” weight loss scale: Etekcity Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale with Step-On Technology, 400 Pounds, Body Tape Measure Included, Elegant Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F3J9G1W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_FjwICbP4572KH

Female. 22, starting weight 247

My previous one was super old, so I purchased that one to replace it. When I started my weight loss journey it said I had lost 7 pounds. However, each time I’ve weighed in since then (only have owned it for a week or two), it measures me differently. The first time was 240lbs, now it fluctuates from 242, 245, 247, etc. I’ve been eating around 1800 calories a day, sometimes less, sometimes more, but always in a deficit from 2000 calories either way. When I visited the doctor last, I weighed in at 245, which was 2lbs less than my starting weight.

I’m more inclined to believe that my doctors scale is correct, but I weighed myself a few moments ago and it came across as 147. So, I think my scale just sucks? Unless I’m doing something terribly wrong here?

When should I be weighing myself? And does anyone have a recommendation for a good scale? At this point I just don’t know if my weight has been changing that much within 3 weeks, or if my scale is just bad. Sorry to ramble. :(

submitted by /u/MediocreSalt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XWRQeR

No comments:

Post a Comment