Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Getting back on the weight loss train

Huge warning for brief mentions of eating disorders ahead, but this is a positive post I swear.

I've been fat all my life and I've gone to a fair few drastic measures to change that. If I'm honest, each time I've tried to lose weight in the past it's lead to my eating disorder coming back due to obsessive calorie counting.

But this time it's different. I'm different. I'm in a better place mentally than I ever have been before, I work out every so often (I'm hoping to do more, but hey) and my partner is amazingly supportive and we share everything with each other. I was talking to him about this recently and he said he'd be willing to check in on me every so often to make sure I'm not going overboard again.

I'm finally willing to take the plunge and actively attempt dieting again. Safely. Wish me luck, reddit!

submitted by /u/Princett
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IQ8glQ

No comments:

Post a Comment