Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Ready to lose it!

I’m a young woman just on the verge of 21 (woo!) and I’m ready to take steps to a healthier me. I’ve struggled with my weight and my relationship with food my whole life, and while I’ve been successful in the past at making good changes, I’ve yet to find that sweet spot that is sustainable for me.

Right now I’ve been focusing mostly on making sure I’m eating healthy and balanced meals while also allowing myself to enjoy a treat a few times a week. It’s been working well so far and I soon want to begin working out again more consistently.

I think my past problems have been jumping into everything too hard and too quickly, so I really want to get a good grasp on eating well before I overwhelm myself with heavy workouts.

Has anyone noticed significant weight loss here from eating better alone? Would you recommend I try incorporating light workouts in sooner than later so that I can build intensity later on?

I’m trying to get a good foothold and I’m okay if it takes me a little longer than most to reach my weight loss goals if it means I can make this change permanent.

Any tips are welcomed! Thanks in advance :)

submitted by /u/meghanmione
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ERcF49

No comments:

Post a Comment