Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Getting burned out using MyFitnessPal

Back when I started this round of trying to lose weight, I was 226 pounds. As of my most recent weigh in, I am down to 209! I am very happy with my progress, and have pretty much been doing CICO, with very few workouts in between. I have been using MyFitnessPal to track calories for most of my time (there would be days I would forget to log, or just not log). As my weight loss has shown, I attribute this app to helping me alot during this time. However, I am at a point now though where I am not only getting really burned out using this app, but it is making me incredibly anxious. In my head it is really easy to track meals ahead of time and figure out what I am going to have. However, life never works out how you think it will play out in your head. Because I now have this hyper awareness about eating and drinking not healthy stuff, it not only ruins my enjoyment of those things, but it sends me into a spiral where I get so angry at myself from straying from my weight loss regimen and I end up in a depressive state. I did not experience this when I started out. I am not sure what is going on. Does anyone have any advice? I have been thinking about taking a break from using the app, but still trying ti eat well. Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/GreatAndPowerfulKoz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EPCHVt

No comments:

Post a Comment