Wednesday, March 6, 2019

I’m starting my journey and need advice

I’ve done this before - started a weight loss journey, lost 10 pounds and then quit it... but this time feels different. This time, I made the decision solely for me. I’m excited and invigorated to start this journey.

Now to my question: I’ve always been overweight - since as long as I can remember. As a 23 year old female, is it plausible to think that a 60-70 pound weight loss goal is realistic? I’m trying to get down to 160lbs because that’s the high weight for my height and I want to make sure I haven’t set myself a goal that isn’t attainable.

And, if you have any advice (workouts, favorite Celiac friendly meals, etc), drop it here! :)

submitted by /u/emilysberns
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XHfQCM

No comments:

Post a Comment