Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Taking things up a notch! (87 days)

So we have 87 days until June first and I hope I am not the only one getting antsy!?

Now that I have got my snowball of weight loss rolling I am wanting to see more results! Like right meow!

So...

Next week I am going to really get a closer eye on my calories AND my wife and I agreed to cut out soda completely!

I have always been ambitious with my goals but now that I have seen some progress I want more! So my plan is to get my calories much closer to my goals and keep up with my current changes (working out, eating less) and see if I can really kick my progress up a notch!

There are so many times when I am working out that I tell myself "Oh no! I can't finish...I can't do this....I am just gonna have an easy day" and then I remind myself that I CAN do this and I just have a little more before I am done. Those last 15 minutes of my workouts are always a challenge but I finish every day. It got me thinking that I am stronger than I give myself credit for sometimes and I can run farther, reach further, and go longer than I may believe.

So this next week I am gonna push myself to do just that!

What are you guys gonna do to take your progress up a notch?

OR (if you are already kicking butt) what are you gonna do this week to mix it up and challenge yourself?

submitted by /u/Kevatwork
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UjoBRu

No comments:

Post a Comment