Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Fiance and I are trying to burn off together

I gained about 15 lbs over the winter after losing 19 over the summer. My fiance is at 251 right now, which is the most hes ever weighed in his life.

We tried Nutrisystem a few months back, but the moment after the 1st week he plateaued in progress. But! We still have all this nutrisystem food lying around, so I'm gonna start using it myself to help encourage him to eat it with me. And were both going to start using our dusty treadmill every day, and maybe giving our P90 tapes another try.

This may sound naive, but has Wiifit ever done anyone any favors as far as weight loss? I get excited about it for a week and always get bored before I can see any changes.

submitted by /u/robyngrayson
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VAA8vG

No comments:

Post a Comment