Thursday, March 7, 2019

Goal weight is still overweight? Is that okay?

Hi everyone. First of all I wanna say what a great subreddit this is I’ve been lurking for a while and finally decided to tag along on the weight loss gurney.

I’m a big girl have always been but over the last years definitely become even bigger and I’ve stayed away from scales for way to long, stepped on it yesterday and I’ve gone up to 300 lbs, which is very surprising to me and definitely an eye opening experience. My weight is evenly distributed around my body so I don’t look like I weigh 300 lbs but nonetheless I do and it’s time to change, cause I wanna be healthy for my future family (I’m 20 and around 5,8 tall)

However I was happy in my body when I was around the 210 lbs and I wanna go back to that since that’s my goal weight. I like being curvy and the look of my body at that size but I’m worried that it’s a “stupid goal” cause I’ll still be overweight. I’m kinda lost here.. am I the only one with a goal weight there’s still overweight?

submitted by /u/Guldblkk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tVjpHQ

No comments:

Post a Comment