Thursday, March 7, 2019

Healthy weight loss after anorexia

I made a few lifestyle changes after graduating college, more exercise, less processed foods. I gained a lot of weight in college (I’m in the 200’s now) after battling anorexia for years in high school. What I’ve been struggling with is that this is really the first time in my life I’ve lost weight in a healthy way. I’m happy, don’t get me wrong, but it’s weird to congratulate myself about it because at the same time, I don’t want to tip over into food restriction, I don’t want to become focused on it. I don’t know how many people have swung both directions with anorexia at a younger and unhealthy weight gain, but if there’s anyone one else on here, how are you keeping your mental health in check?

submitted by /u/Nurseherm5896
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NLrk3C

No comments:

Post a Comment