Thursday, March 7, 2019

Does anyone want/need to talk?

Hi everyone. I am a third year nutrition student at university and I would love to gain some experience talking to some of you about your goals and what you are doing to achieve them. My passion is the psychology of weight loss and what motivates us to change habits so I'd really love to know what kick started your own transformation. If anyone would like to have a chat or wants some advice please drop me a message. We can have a symbiotic relationship, you gain advice and I gain experience. Looking forward to talking to anyone interested!

Mods if this post is against the rules feel free to delete it. I am not trying to shill or push anything I am just after some casual conversation. Have a good day!

submitted by /u/MindfulNutrition
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XKauXh

No comments:

Post a Comment