Friday, March 1, 2019

I think I’ve hit rock bottom with my weight .. F/ 22yo (almost 23)/ 5’2 / 170lbs.. i need advice, tips, anything!

So as told in the title, im 22, im about 5’2 and i weigh about 170 pounds give or take. As a kid and teen i weighed 115, my freshman year in college i went up 5 pounds and was able to maintain 130 there after for about 3 years. This past year I met my current boyfriend and I gained 40 pounds. When we first started dating i noticed i was gaining gain very quickly. I understand weight gain is normal but growing up and as a teen I was very fit and now well, I’m not.

About 4 months before i met said boyfriend, i stopped exercising because I have bad knees and ankles, my sciatica flares up while running and I have a hard time getting home after a run. I honestly did not notice when i stopped exercising, I was working out regularly until i wasn’t. My eating habits are horrible, I don’t sleep enough and Im constantly stressed. Everything coming together is making me feel so terrible about myself. I said i think I’ve hit rock bottom because Im looking through my clothes for something to wear for my birthday 2 weeks from now and nothing fits. Today I’m going for a run to try and start up my weight loss journey. Also, I want to lose enough to weigh between 120-130 realistically

Please help.

submitted by /u/millzdillz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GV0Ufc

No comments:

Post a Comment