Tuesday, March 5, 2019

I'm not sure what calories I should be taking

I'm 19 F about 5'4 and 18 stone

I know I'm heavy and I'm currently working out twice a week, I'd like to start calorie counting but don't know how If I work out do those calories cab el out and I can actually eat more? How do you get around being hungry? I eat a lot of carbs and am only able to stomach whole grain because of IBS issues but they're filling yknow? I feel like I have to eat ten times the amount of fruit to feel as full as I do by eating a sandwich Is it good to get a chicken and cheese sandwich as normal but add lettuce to spice it up or is that still cheating? How do I decide how many calories to eat? I've seen 1200 I've seen 1600 but I don't know what will guarantee the weight loss and not make me feel like I'm starving myself

submitted by /u/yeahchickenshed
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NLAi0H

No comments:

Post a Comment