Saturday, March 2, 2019

Loose skin and fast weight loss?

Hey guys,

So I'm currently 22 years old and 227.8 kg (~502.2 pounds) down from 241.5 kg (~532.4 pounds) and it has taken me 5 weeks to do so, so I'm losing roughly 2.74 kgs per week. I was wondering if this was too fast to be losing weight? When I spoke to my dietitian, they were happy with the results (and so was I), but I'm worried about having a lot of loose skin. Obviously I'm going to have quite a bit of it, but I've heard losing it slower means less loose skin, but I also want the weight off asap. Any advice on what I can do to try and minimise it? My biggest concern is that there will be a lot of loose skin under my neck due to how much fat there is there now. I'm not sure if there is anything I can do about it though.

Thanks for any advice!

submitted by /u/21Sausagae
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T9Aa16

No comments:

Post a Comment