Saturday, March 2, 2019

Diet soda really isnt that bad!

I dont think I've ever posted here before. I'm a girl, 5'8'', down to 232 from a starting weight of 246. I started a year long weight loss clinical trial (testing if regular feedback from a dietitian helps with weight loss- I ended up in the control group anyway, so it doesnt matter much, but I did get a free fitbit, bluetooth scale, a dietitian I can speak to when I want, and I get paid for participating, so I'm not complaining) about a month ago. I tend to go back and forth between staying under my (1500) calorie goal just fine, and struggling to even avoid doubling it in a day.

Anyway, one of my biggest struggles has been soda. I absolutely love soda, and I could literally drink 1500 calories a day in soda easy. And I've always hated diet soda. I had had maybe a sip or 2 of a few different ones, years ago, and hated them. But I was so frustrated these past few days that I couldnt fit any soda into my calories, so I broke down and bought some diet (feisty cherry diet coke).

I got me a can, and opened it up, and reluctantly tried it- and had to double check that it was actually diet. It was really good! I'm so excited I can finally drink soda again without basically giving up a meal for it!

submitted by /u/AmbyrLynn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ug5asB

No comments:

Post a Comment