Saturday, March 16, 2019

[Need help!] Better Vegetarian Diet For Weight Loss

I've been lacto-vegetarian since birth (no meat / fish / seafood / eggs). I recently decided my 5'4 155lb self should lose some weight for once in my life.

22 days ago, I started using MyFitnessPal to track everything I ate and the exercise I did.

After 22 days, I am now 149.4 pounds, a 5.6 pound lost. I'm happy about this but I feel I'm not doing this the best way.

As a broke and lazy college student, my diet has really just consisted off of the following, while staying at around a 1500 max calorie count (around 1600-1800 if I even plan to exercise that day and depending how hard):

- Giovanni Rana Mushroom Ravioloi

- Some random alfredo pesto sauce by Giovanni Rana

- Subway sandwiches

- More pasta + tomato sauce

- Very rare stir fry (some mushrooms, brocolli, red peppers, tofu)

- Mango, strawberry, and peach smoothies (frozen fruit from Welches - no added surgars)

As for exercise, I just use the elliptical exclusively. I set the elliptical in my gym to Level 5 / 10% incline / going about 60-70 rpm and stay on that for about 15 minutes. I also do the warmup + cooldown included on the machine, which is just a lower incline and rpm. So about 21 minutes for the warmup, run, and cooldown total.

What I'm eating just doesn't sound the healthiest and I would really like to improve my diet, any meal suggestions or something different I should be doing?

submitted by /u/Someone9987
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HAO4SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment