Saturday, March 16, 2019

Not done with losing weight. From 94.5kg to 83.9kg (goal: 74kg). I am so proud of myself.

I have always been on the heavier side. A couple of years ago I also weighed 90ish kilogrammes and decided to lose weight. I used a horrible protein powder meal diet and lost 20kg in 2 months. I kept that weight for 2-3 years (I also exercised a lot back then), but because of unhealthy eating habits returning and eventually stopping with going to the gym I gained the kilogrammes I lost.

This januari I decided to lose it again in a healthier way (no protein powder meals). I ate way more vegatables, drank more water, stopped eating snacks and drinking sugared drinks. I have lost 10.6kg since januari 6th. I’m not done losing weight, because I want to get back to my “old” self.

The feeling I got when I could fit shirts I couldn’t fit anymore was amazing. I am so proud of myself.

Guys and girls on this subreddit. You can do it! Don’t let a week without weight loss stop you. It doesn’t matter if you take 1 month to lose it or 1 year, you can do it!

Good luck!

submitted by /u/GuMeUpInside
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UB0y0w

No comments:

Post a Comment