Saturday, March 16, 2019

I’ve stopped drinking (1 year and 3 months) and I started eating healthier. #featsoftheday

weight loss image comparison

As an alcoholic, I traded my addiction for a healthier one; inside the gym. I started drinking since I was 17. It was a nasty snowball effect. I lost all the jobs I managed to get. I dropped out of school because I was drunk most of the time. And then a year ago I said “enough is enough”, I put myself in rehab and I started working out. Ever since I’ve been outside adventuring or looking for hobbies. I even picked up playing the guitar and found love in writing.

This is huge for me you guys! From someone who couldn’t wake up without a cold one and binge eating while I was intoxicated, to someone who gets a natural high from lifting weights in the gym and preps a home cooked meal.

You’re all amazing!

NEVER GIVE UP! ❤️

submitted by /u/JJxFD
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2W3XbiK

No comments:

Post a Comment