Wednesday, May 8, 2019

[Graph] Weight loss is not linear

I just wanted to share my scale progression the last couple of months. Im a 5'9 male and went from 217lbs to 180lbs pretty quickly doing IF over the span of several months.

However for around 3-4 months, I was stuck around the 180lb mark bouncing up and down endlessly

I had enough and decided to make some changes.

In addition to intermittent fasting that Ive been doing for a while, I added keto, stopped drinking alcohol at home/ during the week, and added some more cardio (running).

This is my progression for just these last 10 lbs.

Just wanted to share to show people that weight loss isn't linear but if you keep it up you WILL see a downward trend eventually

I have 5lbs to go to reach my goal final weight and I feel amazing, proud and happy. Wish me luck!

Here is the chart of my progression for only the last 10lbs. https://i.imgur.com/0DDSWGZ.jpg

submitted by /u/GI_Sniper
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2H6bnlt

No comments:

Post a Comment