Tuesday, May 7, 2019

I eat 1800 calories daily but I struggle to hit the amount of protein I need.

I weigh 270lbs and I’m a 6 foot 0 male. It’s been a long journey, I was 305lbs two years ago and I had lost 75lbs. After hitting a rough patch where everything in life was going wrong I regained 40lbs. Just recently started my new weight loss journey yet again.

I’m on a 1500-2000 calorie diet. I except use for an hour a half a day and I live in a major city and take public transit everywhere so I get in quite a bit more exercise then that just living life.

The amount of calories I eat is perfectly acceptable but the problem is I’m getting 50-80 grams of protein a day and I mostly eat meat, cheese and occasionally dairy for my meals. I feel like I’m gonna have to eat pure protein to make it to my goals lol.

I’m supposed to be getting 100 grams a day. Will I run into problems where my body will eat my muscle?

submitted by /u/KetamineKastle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JotdmH

No comments:

Post a Comment