Tuesday, May 7, 2019

So happy. Counting for 2 months and I've already lost a stone :D

I finally decided when I weighed 11.5~ stone (F5"6)and after years of looking at myself thinking ugh, to start to make these changes.

I've been using MyFitnessPal for 62 days and now have hit the 10 stone mark!!

I haven't weighed this little for as long as I can remember. Feels amazing! However I don't feel like I look any different, but several people have been commenting on my weight loss which gives me hope that I look different :)

I have 1 more stone to lose, hoping to get to 9~ and stay there.

I was supposed to sign up to a gym this week but I keep shying away.. I need to get rid of my belly fat as I've noticed fat is losing from my butt which isn't something I want lol.

Just thought I'd share my glee :D

submitted by /u/fatasstoslimjim
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LCHrTQ

No comments:

Post a Comment