Monday, May 13, 2019

Treadmill and elliptical tips for those who havent done a distance run since the seventh grade.

I’m 20 years old, 67 inches, and I weights 145lbs. I’m not happy with what my body looks like so I’m going to join my local gym here in the next few days and I’m going to start using the treadmill and elliptical there. I know that weight loss and fat loss starts in the kitchen and I’m going to better my eating but I’m afraid I’m going to get on that treadmill for the first time and give up completely. I don’t even know where to start I just want to like what my body looks like. I have a pair of incentive jeans that I’ve had for 15 months that I still can’t get into and id like to fit in them because they are adorable. I just want to lose 18lbs or so.

submitted by /u/carsandbands
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W20QkS

No comments:

Post a Comment