Sunday, December 8, 2019

100 Day Challenge to Celebrate My Birthday

So a very good friend of mine and I are going to go visit the third part of our trio (we've been friends since elementary school) for my birthday in April and I have gotten a little off track with my weight loss journey in the last month or so because of school. Aka, finals for college has been ROUGH.

I decided to make a little game out of it that would hopefully keep me accountable through the holiday season, and help me feel a little more confident on my birthday. So I did some math and low and behold, there are exactly 100 days from Christmas until I leave for my trip. I am going to use those 100 days to really crack down and get serious about my health.

I only have two main goals going into this but I'm excited to see what other changes happen:

  1. Finally hit onederland for the first time since I was a junior in high school
  2. Be able to run a 5k in under 30 minutes (right now, I can't even run a mile)

I am going to use the next couple weeks to kinda start breaking the sugar addiction, getting my grocery lists in order and generally finish getting through my finals for the semester, but I figured I'd drop a note here and ask for a little encouragement because I could definitely use it. I'll post on day one and add some periodic updates as we go. Good luck to everyone and sending good vibes out! :)

submitted by /u/ittybittyinthecity
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38u5kUW

No comments:

Post a Comment