Sunday, December 8, 2019

How did you get out of denial about your weight problem?

33 F and have more recently realized just how overweight I am. I have always felt confident/sexy (of course I always knew I could afford to lose weight) but I now feel like my ‘overconfidence’ might have caused harm in the long run. I don’t know what exactly sparked the realization that I need to change, but now I have this urgency and feel like there’s no way I can climb this massive mountain, urgency or not. I am aware of what healthy habits works for my body so I’m not asking for tips/advice on weight loss education necessarily, but more about how I can stay grounded and face reality with my weight and habits.

submitted by /u/napkinringleader
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36egz1G

No comments:

Post a Comment