Sunday, December 8, 2019

Here I go Day 1

I'm a 16 year old male, I started my weight loss journey at 283 pounds since November and now I am sitting at 275 pounds and my goal weight is 190. I do bodybuilding so my goal weight could be a bit of a stretch so maybe around 200-210 could be OK although any advice given is appreciated. I don't have a specific time frame to acchieve my goal because that could just be a setup for failure. I know its a tough road so I'm trying my best. Im starting by setting a calorie goal of about 1800(idk if that's right or what but it's definitely low but not to a level of starvation so I'm not going too crazy) I also have started using my fitnesspal and I already use Samsung health connected with it now I have to hold myself accountable and really work on it. But still any tips are appreciated

submitted by /u/ZeusTheTrashcan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E1AR2g

No comments:

Post a Comment