Monday, December 9, 2019

Anyone else feel bad when you have to take a break from workout/diet?

Hey there, I would just like to exchange some experiences on this topic. Last week, I was so determined to work out even more that I injured my shoulder during weight training. It's apparently "just" a sprained ligament, but it throws me back one or two weeks in the progress I made, until my body has recovered properly. (Of all the body parts that could have been affected, why the one you need for almost everything...?)

Now I'm afraid to lose the muscle I have built up and I'm definitely losing weight slower than before. I feel like just reaching my daily calorie intake goal is not enough. And these workout routines I had, gave me a lot of confidence and energy. Now that I have to take a break, I feel kind of bad...

I definitely learned from my mistake, but I just wanted to discuss it here with you. Have you ever been in a situation in which you couldn't keep up your weight loss routines, e.g. due to sickness or injury? How did you feel about it?

submitted by /u/coco-nuts-journey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38n6bq7

No comments:

Post a Comment