Friday, December 6, 2019

100 Pounds Lost

I began my weight loss in 2016, starting with a weight of around 290 pounds. I slowly started cutting things such as carbs and sugar down as much as I possibly could. I noticed small results but nothing major. Then came the gym, I went around 3 days per week at 45 minutes per workout. This started to show more results the easier working out became. Then came intermittent fasting, drinking 2 liters of water per day, and limiting my calories to 1400-1600 per day while still hitting the gym. At this point I noticed I was losing weight extremely fast while still feeling energetic through out the day. I finally had hit the 100 pound weight loss goal.

Fast forward to now, I haven't gone to the gym in over 4 months, I'm eating whatever I want, and im starting to feel really upset and frustrated with myself. I think I began getting too comfortable and thought I would just stay my current weight without having to do much to maintain it. Well I was wrong, I've been gaining weight back and need to get back to having the mindset and motivation I used to have. I found some old pictures of myself when I was at my highest weight and couldn't believe I used to look like that. It sparked something in my brain. It's making me want to work even harder and finally get to my end goal.

Linked my before/after. Not the greatest pictures.

Before/After

submitted by /u/Kingzley77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/368hy3n

No comments:

Post a Comment