Monday, December 16, 2019

Advice for Losing a big tummy?

I am a 5’0 female at 150lbs (down from 167 in November!) I was doing Keto aggressively but stopped due to a complete loss in appetite from a serious bout of depression.

Now that I’m feeling better with treatment I’ve found that Keto is too restrictive for my lifestyle and will likely just bring about too much stress again. At this point I’m watching my calories and doing IF (16:8).

My stomach has always been my biggest source of insecurity. Even at my heaviest I was a 10, and now wear a comfortable 8. At my thinnest within the last 5 years (120 lbs) I still wore a size 6 due to my wider waist. So size wise until I get to my ultimate goal of 110 I’ll only have about a difference of one size. This kind of puts a damper on my motivation.

I’ve read that we can’t target specific areas for weight loss. Any anecdotes that counteract this? Is there anything I can do to really focus on my stomach mostly, such as mostly doing an workouts?

Thank you in advance!!

submitted by /u/canriderollercoaster
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Enfskf

No comments:

Post a Comment