Wednesday, December 4, 2019

[advice] Unlimited time - what to do?

I would love some advice on sustainable weight loss and fitness from you all. I’ve just found myself in a situation where I have a huge amount of time free, meaning I could feasibly spend 2-3 hours a day at the gym. I’d like to make the most of that over the next 3-4 months, without overtraining. I’m 29F, and want to lose about 8kg. Making healthy and sustainable lifestyle changes is more important than a number on the scale though, because I know that sooner or later that free time will shrivel up. I’m also planning on spending a bit more time cooking, so any advice there is welcome too. At this stage the vague plan is to hit the gym and spend: 20-30 mins elliptical/treadmill (working my up to a 5km run) 20-30 mins weights 30 mins stretching

submitted by /u/blurpblurpblop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34Sgroa

No comments:

Post a Comment