Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Advice

Hey everyone, I’ve seen so many successful posts and motivational weight loss, body and mind transforming stories and I first just want to say I’m proud of all of you guys! I’ve come here for advice. Right now I weigh in at 181, which is 10 pounds down from my starting weight and about 25 pounds away from my goal weight. I’ve hit this 180 platform before, and feel great about it, but then shoot back up. I’m around the corner again, and excuse my French but I don’t wanna fuck this up. Have any of you guys hit a weight barrier like this where it just felt impossible to break through but you eventually did it? If so, how did you do it?

submitted by /u/Curt-Berry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DMTqHG

No comments:

Post a Comment