Friday, December 6, 2019

Am under 80kg for the first time in almost four years!

I'm at the start of my weight loss journey (12 days in) and it's probably the first time I've put in serious effort at lowering my weight. I've read some literature - including the info and some of the posts here, thanks guys - and am using a calorie counting app (Loseit) which has done wonders for helping me keep track of how much I'm actually eating and to make healthier choices.

I've been hovering between 81-84kg (178-184 lbs) for the last 3-4 years which, since I'm 165cm (5'5") is essentially straddling the line between overweight and obese. The reason I've put it off so long is probably because I don't look anywhere near that heavy.

Anyways I've seen some steady weight loss over the last week and as of this morning I am 79.9kg (~176lbs), making me less than 80kg for the first time in almost 4 years and a 1.6kg (~3.5lbs) loss in the last 12 days. I know weight loss won't always be this steady but it is damn reassuring to see it drop that little bit each day. Thanks everyone for being out there and sharing your stories - it's so encouraging :)

submitted by /u/Dinosaursdeservelove
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34TDwad

No comments:

Post a Comment