Monday, December 16, 2019

Can I get a free meal plan for a slow steady weightloss without having to visit a dietitian? I'll be following that diet and going to the gym 4-5days/week. I feel that IF isn't for me I break the fasting cycle when I feel hungry especially when studying for quizzes or tests in college.

I have started to lose weight (lost 7kgs in 45days) by cutting all unhealthy sugars (sodas, cakes, puddings, Boston Creams etc) and unhealthy fats (red meat, fried oily junk foods, chips, etc) from my diet.

But if I knew what to specifically eat and the proportions in a balanced healthy diet along with exercise at the gym.

I would've lost weight slowly without having to deal with Loose Skin.

Is there a free app or place where I can get a balanced meal plan for a slow and steady weight loss? I'm 24M, 6'0", SW:145kg, CW:138kg.

I believe that without a proper balanced diet I won't be getting the nutrients for a healthy weightloss.

submitted by /u/charliereadz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34rmHSM

No comments:

Post a Comment