Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Craves at night?

Hi guys. Recently I have stalled in my weight loss CICO diet.

Just as some background, I try to allocate most of my calories from midday to night (90 percent) since that's when I am the most hungry (during weekdays).

Then, I usually go to bed with a full stomach (usually big salad with chicken or tuna) and wake up one hour later with big cravings, even though I'm full.

I have read that book about cravings (cannot remember the title) which says that you can stop them conciously, but being half awake is really difficult to stop them.

This usually doesn't happen during the weekend, I have time to cook full meals during the whole day (11:00 - 19:00) and having a protein shake before bed is perfect.

Due to my work office I don't have time to cook so much things during the week.

Has anybody experienced something like me before? Shall I try allocating all my calories during the whole day rather than in the night? (I.e. could have breakfast at 7, lunch at 13:00 and dinner at 19:00). - I am afraid of these scheme because of the late night cravings!

Any ideas? Feedback?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/reluku
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RiDftC

No comments:

Post a Comment