Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Question about stalling.

So I'm 161cm started at 122kg. For the last few months I've been steadily losing weight, going to the gym 3-5 days a week, stopped drinking sugary drinks, (mostly) tracking calories, etc and I've finally made it to 113, but In the last few weeks it seems like I've stalled and my weight keeps going from 113kg to 113.5kg and even up to 114kg at one point.

I'm not sure how long to wait at this weight before it becomes a definite stall or maybe I've just hit a small bump especially since I'm lifting weights and eating a good amount of protein at the same time. Could putting on muscle slow my weight loss at all? Sorry if it seems a little rambling.

submitted by /u/Tarantula_1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ygocli

No comments:

Post a Comment