Wednesday, December 4, 2019

For me, NSV stands for "Not seeing Victories"

Quick background information: I'm 17F, 5"7', SW:196 lbs CW: 162 lbs, so I lost 14 pounds so far.

And I'm honestly not seeing any difference. At the beginning I told myself that it was probably just the water weight I lost and that it made sense that it wasn't visible. But 14 pounds isn't just water weight anymore, right?

And I keep seeing these posts of people, that lost a similar amount of weight and talk about how they already feel better, I've seen transformation pictures were people already look better after losing as much as I did.

And then I saw this one post on Instagram along the lines of "After 10 pounds, you will see it, after 15 pounds your family will see it, after 20 pounds everyone will see it". Well I've lost almost 15 pounds and neither I nor my family sees it. When I told my mother about my weight loss, she said "Oh, that's great honey, but you don't look any different"

And I agree! I don't see a difference when I look in the mirror. And I also don't feel any different. I don't feel healthier, or more energetic and I don't feel my jeans getting looser.

I know I'm supposed to give it some time, but damnit, I've been working hard for this, I've been tracking my calories, and I've been moving more, and every time I slipped up a bit, I got right back on track after. I said "no" to a piece of cake, and I said "no" to a second plate. And it's kind of frustrating, because I feel like I'm really trying and I just don't see any results.

submitted by /u/hopefullysucessful
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rXzcrJ

No comments:

Post a Comment