Thursday, December 19, 2019

Do you have same puzzled problems with me when on a diet?

This month i was frustrated by my own way of weight loss. The whole case is this.

Last 2 month my friend and I decide to lose weight together. She starves herself and I limit my calories and exercise. I try to eat her vegetables and less fat and sugar.

But We both end up in Mcdonalds (I know sorry). I get a hamburger, salad, and water. She gets a water. My calories ended up 600 calories. I realized the dressing I used was high calories. But it's ok. It is a cheat day.

The next day, I have a homemade salad with lemon juice, eggs, and ham slice with a potato (salad was lunch, eggs breakfast, ham and potato was dinner).

In a month, I lose 4 pounds. My friend loses 10 pounds. She comments I am doing it wrong. Whatever,she is thin but her legs is shaking like jello while she eats.

But this month because of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas season was too tempting to me to diet.I begin to eat everything that is very delicious food even though i know that i am on a diet. so i am so hesitated.

Do anyone have same puzzled problems with me?

i think i need someone to share their journey that help me out

submitted by /u/lupitaguimarae
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sKIqs4

No comments:

Post a Comment