Friday, December 13, 2019

Does anyone want to be my weight loss buddy for the last 10 pounds?

I lost 45 pounds in 9 months and I have spent 2 1/2 years trying to lose the last 10! I’ve finally really committed to doing it and I want some accountability. For me, a constant challenge has been that none of my friends or family watch their calories or try to eat well. It’s really easy to adopt the habits of the people around you. I want to surround myself with people who are working towards a similar goal. I created a group chat here on reddit for people losing the last 5-15 pounds through CICO where we can check in daily about how we’re doing. If you’re interested just comment or message me.

submitted by /u/thebestrosie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38udU5U

No comments:

Post a Comment