Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Does body shape catch up with weight loss?

As above..... Simple question.

Some context....

In 2014/2015 I lost around 80lbs for my wedding, going from 380 down to 300. I had planned to lose more but the wedding came when I was 300 and you know, lost a bit of interest afterwards and slowly put it back on until I got to around 400 by sept 2019.

Back in 2015, I had bought a smart wedding suit and other clothes off the rack for the first time in a long time. It was great, and I felt and looked so much better.

Fast forward to now, in Sept the scales tipped 400lbs, I was out of control. I have a 2 yo and a newborn and I want to see them for as long as possible etc, you all know this bit... so I’ve given up alcohol, started C25K and try to have between 1600 and 200 calories a day. The weight has fallen off. In 3 and a half months I’ve lost 60lbs.

However, I just don’t seem to be as small as I was at this point in 2015. I have loads of reference points, photos etc from the same weight in 2015 when I was 330-340 lbs, but I just can’t fit into the same clothes?! I know I’ve lost the weight quickly this time and it’s not negatively affecting my motivation, I just wonder, will my body size and shape catch up with the loss numbers?

Cheers 👍

submitted by /u/hiyadaddy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E64O1d

No comments:

Post a Comment