Thursday, December 19, 2019

For the first time, I got a comment on my weight loss from somebody who isn’t family.

My mom and brother are the only people who have noticed my weight loss (20lbs)

I have a acquaintance who works at Walmart. He messaged me after we exchanged hi’s, and told me I looked like a lost a good bit of weight.

I haven’t been able to see a ton of progress. Especially lately, since I lost 26lbs, but put 6 back on. I’ve been feeling bad about it, but woah, that made me feel so much better. It made me really see how much 20lbs really is. I have around 60-70 more to go till I hit my goal (currently sitting on 198lbs -5’8 female-) and I’m more motivated then ever. The positive comments from my long distance friends when they see me next year, the payoff of getting to buy the clothes I like, and feel good in them, feeling better physically, there’s so many things to look forward to.

submitted by /u/rexowo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ey1ah3

No comments:

Post a Comment