Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Getting arranged-married this summer. How much weight do you guys think I should try to lose?

I've been chubby all my life. But somehow, it's only in recent years that I crossed the gulf into overweight. For a few months I was even obese, but those pounds fell away at some point and now I'm back at overweight. I'm getting married this summer (an arranged marriage, so my body will be completely new to him and his to me) and I really want to lose the weight + hopefully tone up a little bit in time for my wedding, which is roughly five months away.

I have a large, protruding belly and big thighs. The rest of my body is pretty average. I have an hourglass figure and full chest + bottom, I'm not sure if that's relevant.

I also have a few medical conditions that make weight loss harder for me - they also, unfortunately, make it incredibly easy for me to gain weight. I constantly have to watch what I eat to avoid weight gain.

My height is 5"3. My weight currently is about 158 lbs.

How much weight do you guys think I should aim to lose in the next five months?

I've started calorie counting at the beginning of December, and I lost about 2 pounds so far. I'm not sure how good my progress is. I've not been sticking to a 1200 calorie diet too well, but that was the goal. I cheated and went up to like 1500 calories on three different days since starting this.

Any advice appreciated. I'd love to know how much you guys think I should aim to weigh, or any other nuggets y'all want to throw in, about marriage or weight loss or whatever.

Thanks!!

submitted by /u/theanona
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Pw8Mpn

No comments:

Post a Comment