Saturday, December 14, 2019

Help I can't loose weight like I used to be able to!

Hi there,

So I started my weight loss journey in February 2019 at 280 lbs /140kg now I'm at 215lbs /107,5kg I can't loose weight like I used to be able to.

Little backstory I started my diet my counting calories and I ate around 900-1200 calories per day for 5 months and then I ate like shit for 3 months (still low calories but junk food in small quantities). Now that I have started to take my diet seriously I can't loose weight like I sued to. The past few days I have been walking 10-16 km per day and before I would have lost about a pound or 2 per day and I have lost about 0.5 pound and that it.

Also in the begging of my diet I didn't ate ANY protein so I lost a lot of muscles and for the past month I have been eating a lot of protein and I've felt a bit stronger since.

Why I'm not losing any weight?

I have a few theories 1- I don't walk fast enough so I don't burn a lot of calories 2- I have been gaining my muscles back so it's hard to loose weight atm 3- water weight?

Please help, I'm getting quite frustrated

submitted by /u/SoulessLies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PJWmKG

No comments:

Post a Comment